Friday, January 23, 2009

The Week in Review

Here's a little recap of my week with Mommy:
On Monday we missed playgroup because I slept through it. I took a three hour nap and Mommy just could not wake me up.
On Tuesday we went to play at my friend Sarah's house. On the way there Mommy and I heard President Obama take his oath. She said it was an historic moment and that someday I'll learn what that means.
On Wednesday we visited Oak Creek. We went to Mommy's school and then met Mommy's friends Crystal and Gavin to play.
On Thursday we went to play with a bunch of girls at Julia's house.
On Friday Daddy was home from work and we went to the mall to buy a new tv. Then, we ate dinner together at California Pizza Kitchen. It must have been baby night because there were two other babies at the tables around us.

Here is a picture of me doing what I do best lately...chew on things. Still no teeth.

And in case there is any doubt that I am the one typing all these messages:

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: