I can stand for 30 seconds or so before I start to lean to one side. Mommy and Daddy are always right behind me and catch me when I fall.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
My New Activity Table
I have a new toy! It's a LeapFrog Activity Table. I love to stand and play. I push the buttons or slide the levers to make the music play and the lights go on. My favorite is the maraca that plays the ABC Song.

I can stand for 30 seconds or so before I start to lean to one side. Mommy and Daddy are always right behind me and catch me when I fall.
I can stand for 30 seconds or so before I start to lean to one side. Mommy and Daddy are always right behind me and catch me when I fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment