I spent a lot of my time talking with Grampa. He is very funny and we have great conversations that nobody else can understand. I'm not even sure Grampa knows what we're talking about.
Uncle Kipher and I snuggled in his ratty old blanket. I love to snuggle!
We also visited Aunt Kelly, Uncle John and Cousin Seth at their house. It was a quick stop because Aunt Kelly was not feeling well and it was Seth's bedtime. We had a nice visit though. I even performed a fancy trick for them...I rolled from my back to my tummy for the first time. I was laying on Seth's blanket when I did it, so Mommy said it much be a magic blanket! Although, today at play group I did it again. So, the magic must be that I have to be at someone else's house to do it. At home I only get about 3/4 of the way over. That is OK with Mommy though. She is enjoying these days before I start moving all over the place!



1 comment:
When I was little like you, I made that same face when I saw Uncle Kipher. You'll get used to him! He is pretty fun! ~ Seth
P.S. Glad you like the Jungle Mat, isn't that Tiger fun? It's like he's just waiting to play that music for you, huh?
Post a Comment