

Mommy put me down on my blanket to talk to my friend about my birthday today at 4:35.
+001.JPG)
This is how she found me at 4:39.
+005.JPG)
And here is how I looked at 4:42.
Now that I am 3 months old I am not only starting to scoot myself around...

but I am also trying to roll over by myself. I have already rolled from my tummy to my back five or six times. Yesterday, I tried to roll from my back to my tummy. I got about half way.
+004.JPG)
Can you believe how big I am getting?!?
+003.JPG)
Mommy's in trouble!!!!
2 comments:
Cameron, You are learning things way too fast, I agree, Mommy's in trouble. You have the most devilish grin. See you soon. Love gramma and grampa
Happy 3 month birthday. Your Mommy and Daddy are in for some fun times....
Post a Comment