Friday, June 29, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Visit



 My Grandma and Grandpa from Minnesota came to visit last week.  Here are some of the things we did together.


Grandpa and I made cheesecake

I was very good at stirring


We celebrated Grandma's 29th birthday.  I picked out the colors for the cake.  I also picked out a princess birthday balloon for her.

Daddy shot off fireworks for Grandma (and for me & Brady)

Happy Birthday, Grandma!


Brady popped a hole in our slip and slide when he stepped on the water tube.  Mommy turned the sprinkler on over the slip and slide to make it wet and slippery.

Brady liked getting sprinkled by the water.



Brady thought it was funny when I crashed on the slip and slide.


Going down the slide with Grandma's help

Such a big boy on top of the climber

Brady has learned to be a good multi-tasker!

We went to the Shorewood bike race

No comments: