Monday, April 16, 2012

Visit with Cousins and Great Gramma


Mommy, Brady and I went to Gramma and Grampa's house for a few days during my spring break.  The first night we were there, Porter and Seth came over to visit.  Great Gramma was still visiting too.  We had a yummy pizza dinner and then things got a little crazy.

I asked to hold Porter.  He wasn't too sure that was a good idea.

Brady came up to sit by us too, but the babies were not very cooperative.

I wasn't sure what to do.

Great Gramma bravely asked for a photo with all of the cousins.  The first couple photos turned out pretty good.


And then we all got a little wiggly...


Poor Great Gramma!

After Seth left, it was time to get ready for bed.  Porter was still visiting, so we took a couple quick photos with him.

I think in a couple years it will be wrestle-mania when we all get together!

No comments: