Monday, April 16, 2012

Date Night


Mommy and I had our very first date together on Sunday.  I had no idea what were going to do, but Mommy and Daddy promised I would love it! 

Mommy gave me this coloring book as a clue to my surprise.  I guessed that I was going to get a race car.  Hmmm...Mommy thinks I need to work on understanding "clues."  We went to dinner at Noodle & Company first.  While we were eating Mommy told me we were going to see Veggie Tales.  I couldn't believe that was my surprise!!

When we arrived, we took a quick trip to the bathroom and visited the merchandise table to get a Veggie Tales shirt.

This is where I hung most of the night.  It was fun to be able to see the show from the balcony.

Bob and Larry started off the show.  It was a mystery about who broke into the Silly Song Warehouse.

The reporter and warehouse manager tried to help solve the mystery.  Junior Asparagus was there too. 

Singing the belly button song

Clapping along to the music

Barbara Manatee

Jumping with the kids to "Shout"


The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (and bubbles)

The Hairbrush Song

The big finale

I was tired at the end of the night, but had such a fun time at my first show

No comments: