Gramma, Grampa, Great Gramma, Kelly, John & Seth came to stay at our house for a couple days to celebrate Brady's birthday.
| Great Gramma and I watched Gramma decorate Brady's cupcake cake. |
| This is how Great Gramma and Brady looked one year ago as she held him the day he was born. |
| This is how Great Gramma and Brady look now. Great Gramma looks pretty much the same, but boy has Brady changed! |
| Seth and I kept busy by dying Easter eggs. |
| Gramma helped orchestrate the fun |
| Seth tried cracking the eggs |
| I thought that looked like a good idea so I joined in. When we were told to stop we got bored with the eggs... |
| Gramma and Kelly finished up |
| while Seth and I played Play-doh. |



No comments:
Post a Comment