Mommy and Daddy got some new storage cubbies for our mud room. Daddy hauled all the boxes and packing materials to the garage so it could go into the garbage. I discovered the fun popping sound it makes when you step on it. After that I had a great time breaking, punching and stomping on all the styrofoam. My favorite thing was watching it "snow" when I scraped my finger along each piece. Luckily, Mommy was not home when all of this was going on. In fact, Daddy cleaned up so well she didn't even know what had gone one until she saw the photos. Daddy lets me have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cameron, How did you get so lucky to get a dad who lets you make big messes with stuff and build forts in the house and help with the cars and help shovel and snowblow? You and your dad do all kinds of fun stuff together!
what FUN! and no mess for mommy - what a great daddy!!
~A
Post a Comment