Monday, March 19, 2012

Leprechauns


On the night before St. Patrick's Day, Mommy told me all about leprechauns and their gold.  She said that if we caught a leprechaun it would have to tell us where it's gold is.  That made me very excited.  So, we came up with a plan to trap a leprechaun!

I made a sign that said, "No leprechauns" (Mommy thinks I was a little confused about our plan)

We taped my sign to a box and propped it up with a marker.  Mommy and I tore up some gold paper to trick the leprechauns into coming into our house.


In the morning there were some very suspicious looking green footprints through our kitchen. 

We did not have a leprechaun in our trap, but we did have some gold candy.

Footprints on the door

    
Footprints on the bathroom mirror




The leprechauns turned our toilet water and our milk green.  We didn't catch a little guy this year, but next year we will have a better plan!

2 comments:

Erin Waterfill said...

Cameron, I must say, You sure do have some strange goings on at your house, with leprechans and all. I would say that was a pretty good plan. Too bad it didn't work!

Anonymous said...

That was an AWESOME try, (and um, you have a AMAZING mommy. AMAZING.)
~a