We played at the water park three days in a row. It was hard work having that much fun, but somehow I made it through--even without any naps and super-late bedtimes!
| Ready for our first trip down to the water |
| Brady got to ride back and forth from our room |
| Most of our group (missing Daddy & Uncle John) |
| Grampa helping Brady walk in the water |
| Our first stop was the little slide |
| And the water guns |
| Uncle Kipher and Daddy relaxing out of the water |
| Aunt Becky and Porter enjoying the pool |
| It was lots of fun splashing each other in the water |
| Seth and I liked running into the pool |
| Taking a break |
| Gramma got stuck in the waves |
| Mommy & me |
| Mommy & I went down a slide together |
| I was very brave this year and went down lots of slides (even I couple that I was "technically" too small to ride) |



No comments:
Post a Comment