Friday, October 14, 2011

Farm Field Trip

Mommy and I went on a field trip with my preschool.  We went to Godsell Farm.  The first thing we did was feed the pigs.  The farmer said they love tomatoes.  We were surprised, but they sure gobbled them up!


Next, we tried to feed the llama some grass...

but she wasn't interested in being fed.

We fed the goats some bread.

With a little help, I was brave and fed the goat right from my hand (I threw a lot into the pen, too)

My friend Andrew held a chicken.  I was not brave enough to do that.

A crazy-haired chicken

A big Thanksgiving turkey

We threw the turkeys some bread

Inside the barn there was a crate with little kitties.  I took a closer look.

I loved holding the cute little chick (the flash was so bright Mommy couldn't get a photo with my eyes open)

Hunting for eggs in the hen house

We helped the farmer put the eggs in the carton

We got to pet a fluffy bunny

The horse was very gentle

We rode a wagon around the farm.  I got to sit next to Mrs. Lori...

and Mommy.

We searched the pumpkin patch for the perfect pumpkins to take home.

I picked one for me and one for Brady.

I was SO excited to ride the bus.  I told everyone I saw at the grocery store later that day.

Mommy was so happy to get to join me for the trip.  Thank you, Gramma, for coming to watch Brady!

1 comment:

Nels Akerlund said...

Love Cameron + Miss Lori photo. Mom hired!