| Grampa came to visit us over Labor Day. We went to Lions Fest for a little fun! |
| The Racing Sausages visited the festival, but I was too afraid to get close |
| There were a lot of rides that were just right for kids my size. First, I rode the fire trucks. |
| I made sure to ring the bell to let everyone know I was coming |
| Next, I rode on the dragons |
| They went up high in the air |
| Whoa! I didn't realize how high up I would be, but I was very brave. |
| So happy to ride the motorcycles |
| The last ride of the day was the Alligator Roller Coaster |
| Lots of kids put their hands up in the air when we went down the big hill. I wasn't quite brave enough to do that. Maybe next year. |
| On Labor Day we met some friends at the zoo. We were so lucky to stop at the bears right after the zoo keepers put some food out for them. |
| Look at these monkeys! |
| Mommy and Brady snuggled up since it was a cool morning |



No comments:
Post a Comment