Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Visit in Illinois

Daddy was in Chicago for the weekend.  Brady, Mommy and I went to Illinois for the day on Saturday.  Seth and I had fun driving up and down Gramma & Grampa's driveway.

Brady had fun bouncing on a big ball...

and walking around (with Aunt Kelly's help)

Mommy & I read a story about making a pie and I wondered how to make one.  Luckily, Gramma is good at making pies.  She and I made an apple pie together.  First, we got out the apple peeler, corer, slicer.

Hmmm...how does this thing work?

I got to turn the handle to core, peel and slice the apples.




I had to really concentrate and use my muscles!

Pouring all the yummy topping onto the pie.  After all of our hard work I tasted the pie and decided I didn't like the apples in the pie.  Gramma watched in disbelief as I pulled out all the apples and ate the crust. 

No comments: