Last week I had my last day of daycare. I have been going to Grace for two years and have loved all of my teachers there. Since Mommy will be staying home for the year, I will be going to pre-school two mornings a week.
 |
| This is how I looked on my first day of daycare (2 days before I turned 1 year old). |
 |
| This is how I looked on my LAST day of daycare (12 days after I turned 3 years old). Mommy can't believe what a big, handsome boy I have become. {sniff} |
 |
| Miss Katie (left) was my first teacher. Mrs. Susie was my second teacher. |
 |
| Mrs. Wendy was my last teacher. I will miss ALL my teachers at Grace. |
1 comment:
Wow!! How my sweet boys are growing!!
Brady you are so adorable. Grandpa calls you "Sumo". Cameron you are so handsome. Your great smile is going to steal the heart of many girls in preschool. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment