| On Sunday we got ready for our big camp out! |
| The grown ups pitched the tent |
| Then we did some more firecrackers. I was especially excited about the snakes. |
| I wasn't too sure about them after we lit the first few. |
| Then, I stacked up three snakes |
| Grampa lit them up and it made a huge snake |
| Brady watched from the sidelines again |
| Yay for fireworks!!! |
| After fireworks, the tent was ready to go! |
| I was tired and ready for bed |
| but still smiling! |
| SO excited to sleep in the tent!! |
| I took my shoes off so I could go on the air mattress. |
| I had my lantern all ready for stories. |
| In bed with Daddy |
| The whole camping gang! |



No comments:
Post a Comment