Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mommy got my Lincoln Logs out and we have been building houses.  We build them to show Daddy when he gets home, but they don't survive that long.  It it just too tempting (and too fun) to knock them down.

Mommy is saving this photo for when I am a teenager.  :)

Gramma came to visit us for a couple days while Daddy went to the Cubs game with his friends.  Brady sat next to Gramma while she read him some stories.  He was a very good listener.


He must have really liked that story because he blew some bubbles while Gramma read.  Brady loves to blow bubbles lately.

We had a rainy morning while Gramma was visiting.  I helped Mommy do laundry.  She showed me how to sort the socks.  I am a wonderful helper!

While Daddy was gone a worker man came to give us new cable.  Shortly after he left the cable broke.  I got my boots and "belt" on to fix the TV.  The job was too big for me and the man had to come back to fix it himself.

No comments: