We had a few friends and family over for Memorial Day last Sunday. It was rainy and cool most of the day, so we stayed indoors.
Seth and I pulled every toy out of my toybox while the grown ups weren't paying attention. Mommy discovered the mess and we had to get busy cleaning up. It's not as fun to put the toys back in the toybox as it is to pull them out.
A little break in the weather...Seth an I relaxed outside with the men.
Brandon and baby Natalie
Jessica and Nate
Brady met the much older (by 4 months) Natalie. He tried to play with her, but she wasn't too interested. This made Brady cry.
Natalie must have just been playing hard to get (or she got sick of listening to Brady cry) because she started to pay attention to Brady. This made him very happy.
On Memorial Day Monday, my family stayed to play in the sun. Daddy set up our pool. Seth and I had lots of fun in the water.
We also had fun on the climber.
Daddy helped us combine the two so we had this fun water slide.
Bird nest update...the babies have hatched! The momma and daddy bird are much more protective now though. When we go anywhere near the bush, they dive bomb us and hover over our heads until we run away screaming.
Memorial Day night we had a fire in our fire pit. We roasted marshmallows and made S'mores.
Yummy!
Gramma showed me all the stars popping out in the sky (I was up WAAAAAAY past my bedtime). Mommy dug out a couple sleeping bags and we had fun laying on our backs and waiting for more stars to appear.
In fact, I loved laying on the sleeping bags so much that we brought them in the house to play with. I have now been sleeping inside a sleeping bag on my bed for one week. Mommy & Daddy say that someday when Brady is bigger we will go camping with a tent.
And one last photo from the week...Brady & I had our first bath together. Guess who doesn't like taking baths yet?



No comments:
Post a Comment