Friday, June 3, 2011

The Children's Museum

Since the Milwaukee spring has been more like winter, we have been looking for fun things to do indoors.
Last week Mommy, Daddy, Brady & I went to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum.


I had so much fun exploring all the rooms at the museum.  My most favorite place, by far, was driving the "school bus." 



I was so happy to get to drive that big bus!


 
Mommy was a passenger on my route



I worked in the grocery store as a checkout guy.  Daddy bought bread from me.



After Daddy paid for his bread...



the phone rang!



Someone called saying they needed an order of apples!



So, I picked some apples...



and jumped in my truck to make the delivery.



After my shift at the grocery store, I went to the Auto Shop.  There was a work order to change this car's tire.  I loosened the bolts...



put the new tire on...



and tightened the bolts back up.




Then I filled up the antifreeze

 

and replaced the muffler.






Daddy and I worked together at a very special place...



Brady Corporation!



And, speaking of Brady, here's what he did while we were at the museum...


slept



and ate.

 
Mommy said we will go back to the museum when Brady is a little bigger so he can play with me.

No comments: