Last Sunday night, St. Nick visited my house while I was sleeping. He left a lot of goodies for us.
He also dropped off a special visitor--Owen the elf. Owen was brought here by St. Nick to watch me until Santa can come on Christmas. He gives reports to Santa about whether I am naughty or nice. Owen, is a little mischievous himself. Every morning when I wake up Owen is in a different place than he was when I went to bed.
One morning I found him swinging in my swing.
The next morning he was wearing my bib and sitting in my chair at the table.
The next day he was sitting inside my reindeer hat on the toy box.
On Friday morning he was watching baby Jesus with the wise men. He is a silly little elf!
I am trying to listen to Mommy and Daddy because I want Owen the elf to send only good reports to Santa!



No comments:
Post a Comment