Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to the Domes with Grandma and Grandpa. 


We posed for some photos...


then stopped for a snack.


The Waterfill men ready to go home for a nap.



After a good nap we all got dressed for church.  I just knew my dinosaur slippers would match my Christmas outfit.



Opening presents after dinner.  Mommy & Daddy got me an ornament for the Christmas tree, Christmas jammies and the story The Night Before Christmas.



A quick pose in front of the tree before bedtime (notice my lasagna stained face)


I decided that the best place to put cookies and milk for Santa would be on the couch.  I also placed Owen the elf there so Santa could take him back to the North Pole.  I gave Owen a kiss goodbye and said that I would see him next year when St. Nick drops him off.

No comments: