Sunday, November 21, 2010

Santa Claus!

Gramma and Grampa came to visit me on Saturday.  Gramma and I read books together. 





Just before dinner I got all dressed up to go see Santa.



I had talked about visiting Santa all week long.  I couldn't wait to tell him that I wanted trains, trucks and boots for Christmas.  And then the moment arrived....

Mommy & I went up to Santa's chair and I lost it.




Daddy tried taking me up, but I still didn't want to sit with Santa.



On our third try, I sat nicely with Santa.  I whimpered a little, but the elves got an OK photo of me with the jolly old man.  At least I wasn't screaming and trying to escape this year.  Hopefully that means that Santa will honor my requests.



After my visit with Santa I got to ride on the escalator with Daddy & Grampa.



It was so fun!



Look at what Santa gave me!  A special place to write my Christmas list.


I just love Santa!

No comments: