Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fun at the Park!

Last weekend, Mommy and I went to Illinois to visit our family.  We went with Gramma & Grampa to a park to meet the Basques for lunch.


Seth had just woken up and was feeling very snuggly.



After we ate lunch, Seth & I were on the go!

We climbed up the steps...


down the slide...



into the boat...



down the slide again...



on the swing...


through the tires...


and then I offered to catch Seth when he came down the slide.


Practicing me jazz hands while I wait for Seth to slide down.


And another trip down the slide.  Do you notice my far off gaze?  I was starting to get very sleepy after all that fun!


But, it was back to the boat.  First, my turn to drive.


Then, Seth's turn


Finally, a drink break and time to head to Gramma and Grampa's for a nap!


Of course, I didn't nap though.  Gramma got out this cool firefighter hat and a car to ride on.


I helped Gramma pick raspberries.


She told me to only pick the red berries.


Here's one!

No comments: