Friday, August 6, 2010

2 Years Old!



Two years ago I looked like this...



One year ago I looked like this...


Yesterday I looked like this...


It was my 2nd birthday and Momma wanted to take a picture of me when I first woke up.  I kept running back and forth in my bed and wouldn't stand still for a photo.  Boy how I've changed in two short years.


Finally still.  But I wouldn't look at the camera.


A nice birthday photo before my birthday breakfast muffins.



I was nervous about the hot candles so Dada blew them out.



After cramming the two muffins in my mouth I opened a present from Grandma and Grandpa.


Opening presents is fun!  They got me a cool shirt to wear on my birthday.



Momma and Dada got me this fun train.



Playing with my train and wearing my birthday shirt



After dinner birthday cake



I blew out the candles this time.



Yummy!



After cake we walked to the playgound.



There were some big boys playing there so I spent most of my time watching what they were doing.



It was a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Paul said...

2 sets of candles? As the great Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Lucky..."