Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Zoo!


Mommy and I went to the zoo today.  This time we met a LOT of friends there.  They were Mommy's friends from high school and their kids.  All together there were 5 Mommies, 1 Daddy and 9 kids (all 6 and under).  It was a fun morning.  Momma even let me out of the stroller to walk with the big kids for awhile.  Then, I forgot to stay next to her and ended up back in the stroller.  That was a bummer.  Here are some photos of our fun!


The big kids checking out the lions.



Me, Auntie Lisa and Evvie



The best photo we could manage with so many little kids (minus Micah and Fiona)



Evvie and I on our zoo date



Momma and I were so excited to run into Andrea, Megan and Olivia! 



All the Mommas (and babies Fiona & Evvie)



I think I had the most fun playing with the big kids on the playground.  I was sitting next to Anika while Josh would take our food orders.  I felt so big! 

Thanks, everyone, for a fun day!  We hope to see you all again very soon!

No comments: