Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Visit to Minnesota

Momma and Dada and I went to visit Grandma & Grandpa in Minnesota over Father's Day weekend.  I had fun with the men in the garage when I got to help wash and wax our new car! 


I was very good at wiping the wax off with a towel...



and a brush!



After my shift, it was time for a break.  We headed to the park.  I walked from the car because I'm a big boy.



I tried this swing...




and this swing, but still don't like swinging.  Dada says it's good to keep trying though.  :)



When we got back I got to take the car for a drive




And then it was back to work.  This time I had to mow.



A little before dinner coloring


I stopped once in a while to watch Barney.


And then back to coloring.  I take my work very seriously!


Grandma got me a fun paint with water book.  I am so good at painting that I use two brushes!


We had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa.  I can't wait to see them again very soon!

No comments: