Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Many Faces

I have not been taking naps at daycare.  Mommy and my teachers can't figure out why, but suspect it has something to do with me not wanting to miss out on any of the fun that goes on while I am supposed to be sleeping.  SO...when Mommy picks me up I'm really tired, but I don't let her know.  Because then she would try to put me down for a nap and then I would miss all the fun things that go on at home. 


This lack of sleep makes for some interesting evenings at home.  My mood shifts from moment to moment, but overall I keep it together.  Here are some of my most telling faces (all while wearing the inside strap of my bike helmet).   {Mommy's Editorial:  Now keep in mind that these faces all occurred within about 30 seconds}



The Serious Face




The Sheepish Face



The Excited Face




The Surprised Face (complete with really red, tired eyes)




My Crabby Face




My Zoned-Out Face



So, this is why Mommy and Mrs. Susie tell me that I need to take a nap...

No comments: