Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fun at Great Grandma's House

In this photo I am sitting in my Great Grandpa's chair.  I never got to meet him, but I hear he was a really neat guy.  Momma says I don't realize how special it is that I got to sit in his chair.  She also says I look like a very big boy in it. 


Watching "Wheel of Fortune" with Gramma & Great Gramma



After breakfast I got into Great Gramma's game.  I knocked all the little pegs over.  I helped pick them up and then Gramma and I worked together to put them all back in the board.


I am a multi-tasker like my Momma.  I can ride my bike and mow at the same time.



We walked to lunch at the Frosted Mug.  Uncle Kipher will be very proud that I ate lunch there.



Great Gramma has ducks in her house.  They kept falling over so I thought they were trying to go night-night.  I would pick them up and try to pull or push them along, but they just kept falling over!



We went for a walk after dinner and saw real ducks on Great Gramma's lake.



I refuse to look at the camera and pose for photos




Enjoying the lake with my favorite ladies



Gramma kept trying to put flowers in my hair (and I would promptly throw them on the ground)



We stopped at a park that had a very high slide.  Of course that was more fun than the little slide
(and made Momma more nervous)


There was a cool construction project going on at the end of Great Gramma's street.  We watched (and monitored) their progress each day.


Seth came to visit Great Gramma too!  As soon as he arrived we got right to work on mowing the grass.



We drew with chalk



and watched the big trucks.




I helped Gramma fix a deck board.



Seth and I went for a swim.  I stood outside the pool and watched for awhile.



Then Aunt Kelly got me to go in and sit down so I could join in on the fun.



Seth and I started to pour water on each other's heads.




We also poured water on Aunt Kelly...


and Momma (who was an innocent bystander!).



On our way out of town we stopped at the nursing home to visit Great Uncle Harvey.  (Notice how I once again refuse to look at the camera).



We drove for a verrrrry long time to get back home to see Dada.  I was really excited to see him!

No comments: