This weekend, Daddy went to Chicago with his friends to watch the Cubs lose. So Mommy and I had the weekend all to ourselves. Mommy made lots of plans to keep us busy!
On Saturday morning we went on a 5K walk in the park with Mommy's school friends and our friend Asli.
The people from Mommy's school ran the race~we walked. :)
After the race we went to Becky's house for lots of yummy food! Then, we went home for a nap. After my nap we went to Mommy's school for their Chair-ity Auction. We got there very close to the end so there wasn't really any chance for photos.
After the auction we went to Georgie Porgies and got yummy, not good for you, dinner. Mommy & I had a picnic on the living room floor. It was very fun! She even let me watch Mickey Mouse while we ate. Having the TV on during dinner is never allowed in our house. What a special treat!
On Sunday we got up nice and early and met Jen & Brooklyn at the zoo. We just got a zoo pass so Mommy and I were excited for our first visit with it.
Here I am with my new pet elephant from the gift shop. I am saying, "Zoo!"
Our first stop: the elephants
Brooklyn and I enjoyed strolling side by side while Mommy & Jen chatted.
Holding on to my "Elfie" tight as we watched the big fish
Watching the "moo moos" in amazement
On Sunday night Mommy made her very first pie! It is a rhubarb pie made with rhubarb from Gramma's garden. I don't like rhubarb becuase it's "saw saw" (sour). But Mommy and her friends at school liked it a lot!



No comments:
Post a Comment