Monday, May 31, 2010

Park

Mommy & Daddy & I went to the park.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  So, I got to try the big swing.  I didn't like it any better than the little swing.


Daddy helped me swing on the monkey bars


Then, we heard the most wonderful sound of summer.....



THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!



Daddy paid the nice man some money and he gave us a popsicle.



Then, we started the long walk back home.



Daddy helped me open the popsicle.



I took a lick...


and waved "bye bye" to the ice cream truck as it drove away.




I was a very nice boy and shared my popsicle with Mommy & Daddy.  It sure was yummy!

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Wow What a fun day..the park and a visit from the ice cream truck!
I'm sure you will be listening for that musical truck again!!!
Love Grandma and Grandpa