We went to Belvidere for Mother's Day. First we went to church (where I nearly pulled the fire alarm!). Then, we went outside to play on the playground. This is the same playground Mommy played on when she went to school at Immanuel.
The slide was very static-y. It made my hair crazy!
Mommy used to climb on this metal giraffe. I didn't think it was all that fun.
Grampa had to help me with the monkey bars. I didn't quite know what to do with them.
After our fun at the playground we went to Old Chicago with our entire family. I got to sit next to Gramma...
and Seth!
We kept dropping things on the floor. It was fun for us, but it drove Gramma crazy!
Then, the tickling began.
Gramma and her boys
Grampa had to break up all the hugs
I was tuckered out on the car ride home.
Sadly, I didn't get any photos with Mommy. But I did get her a nice cupcake carrier and salad spinner! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment