Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun Outside


I LOVE to play outside.  It is actually an obsession.  I am able to unlock and open our sliding glass door all by myself.  Mommy & Daddy have had to chase me around the deck to get me to come back in the house after my escapes.


Here is some of the fun we've been having outside as we enjoy our nice spring weather...


I like to watch my turtle blow around in the wind.


I can bump down the stairs on my bottom, but much prefer to walk down (this makes Mommy and Daddy very nervous!)



It is fun to make baskets




We have been playing tee-ball too!  I set the ball on the tee.




Daddy helps me hit the ball



Then, I pick up the ball and tee and run around the yard.



I don't like when it's time to come inside.  In fact, I try to convince Mommy & Daddy that we should go back outside.  I can even put my hat on by myself.



Pleeeeeease can we go out???  (Mommy has a hard time resisting my sweet face)

No comments: