Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

This weekend we celebrated Valentine's Day in our house.  Daddy and I were sick, so it was a pretty
low-key celebration.

On Sunday, Daddy made heart shaped pancakes for me and Mommy.  I guess he must love us a lot! 


I ate my whole plate full and a few bites from Daddy's plate.


Mommy and Daddy gave me a coloring book and some Valentine books.


We made heart hats at school to wear for our Valentine party.  Here I am acting like I don't want to wear it.


Here I am acting serious about Valentine's Day.


And here I am showing how I really feel about the day of love--I LOVE it!


After breakfast we watched the Olympics for a little while.  I waved my flag around.   Mommy & Daddy tried to get me to say, "USA, USA."  I couldn't quite get that down, so instead I just said, "Go, go, go!"


On Monday, Mommy had a day off of school so we made cookies for Daddy to help him feel better.  I think they must have worked because that cookie jar is almost empty now!


After all my hard work at baking I deserved a little break...I just had to cool off!


My girlfriends in Illinois (Anika, Tessa and Fiona) sent me a Valentine with fun stickers and tatoos inside.  Mommy stuck this on my arm before swim lessons last night.  I thought it was pretty cool!  Mommy told me that it was a fox.  At swim lessons, the other kids told us it was "Swiper" from Dora.  We don't know much about Dora yet, but I sure do love my tatoo!






I am such a tough guy with my tatoo!


Showing Mommy my muscles.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: