A couple weeks ago, Mommy and Daddy and I went to pick out a Christmas tree. I was so excited about this that I danced my Happy Feet dance when I saw all the beautiful trees. Daddy tied the tree to the roof of the Jeep and we drove it home.
Finally, I got to hand Daddy the screws for the tree stand.
He showed me how to twist them in the little holes.
I liked turning the screws around and around.
I think I had this one backwards.
After all the screws were in, Daddy told me about the next step in getting ready for the Christmas tree...
Testing out the lights!!
I checked to be sure that all the lights were working before we hung them on the tree.
Oooooo...
Mommy helped me hang the very first ornament on our family Christmas tree. It was Rudolph. I am doing a very good job being gentle with the tree and try very hard to resist the urge to pull all the ornaments off the tree. My favorite ornaments are the Santa (I say 'Hi Santa' several times a day) and the Baby Jesus (I say, "Shhhh" because He is sleeping). It is so much fun to have a Christmas tree in our house!



No comments:
Post a Comment