I have discovered that I love to sit on top of our ottoman with Maggie. I try very hard to climb up there on my own, but have learned how to ask for help since I am still not quite tall enough to do it by myself.
I am very good at climbing from the ottoman to the couch by myself though.
I also like to sit like a big boy with a blanket to play with my toys.
After I few minutes of playing I found it is much more fun to just throw the toys onto the floor, two at a time.
I love to get piggy back rides from Mommy. I am not too good at holding on and usually end up flopping backwards.
And although it is much more fun to knock them down, I have started to stack blocks all by myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment