Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Fun Fall Weekend!


Mommy and I got up extra early on Saturday morning.  We drove to Rockford to meet Gramma and Grampa for the Alzheimer's Walk.  We started out ahead of the big group so I even got to walk on the path for a little while.





I had fun when Gramma and Grampa swung me high in the air!



After the walk and lunch at Panera we went home for a nap {which I refused to take}.  Mommy, Gramma and Grampa were tired, but I was ready for another walk!  This time we walked down the street to the Pioneer Festival.



I saw a big horse eating alfalfa.  I got to try out a real saddle.  I'm not sure I am cut out to be a cowboy though.



We went on a fun wagon ride.


Sitting with Mommy on the wagon



Our view from "the rear"



I loved looking at all the pretty trees



and watching the horses pull the wagon



After picking out some pumpkins and gourds it was time to head home.  On our way home Gramma put me on her shoulders for a fun ride way up high!



We stopped to play in some crunchy fall leaves!  Gramma taught me how to throw them high in the air.









On Sunday morning we went to breakfast before church.  Grampa got me a BIG Mickey Mouse pancake.  The whipped cream was delicious!!



After a Sunday nap we met the Basques and Yerks out at the apple orchard.  Seth and I ate lunch together.



Seth as a very happy turkey!



I was a more serious turkey



We petted the cute little goats


and the baby pigs



I did not want to be measured



but I smiled big for Mommy's camera!



Uncle Kipher and Aunt Becky



Our family photo at the orchard



Here's a flashback to our trip last year


I wasn't quite as adventurous then

No comments: