Monday, July 27, 2009

New Adventures

We have been in our new house for a week now and I have been experiencing all kinds of new things.
Here are Gramma and Daddy eating dinner at a table. That is something we didn't have at our old house.


Gramma wasn't feeling too well after the big move so I tried to make her feel better.

Now that we live so close Mommy and I got to go to Janeen's softball game. She didn't win the game we went to (I guess we're bad luck), but she won all the others and is playing in the state tournament. Yay Janeen!


I love playing on my new carpet.


I love playing bubbles in our new kitchen and backyard.



Now that we are in a new house I am eating off of a big boy plate.


I am learning how to just take the food off the plate and not pick up the entire thing and flip it over. It's much more fun to flip it over, but Mommy doesn't like that because it makes a big mess!


Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us in our new house. I wore Grandma out everyday by playing with her.

This is my "new" train that makes noise and moves when I push a button.

In our new house there is lots of room to play in my train tent. I have finally figured out how to crawl in and out. I go in there to hide and play. It's so much fun!


Here I am being sneaky. Our new refrigerator has these fun levers to push. When I push them ice and water come out. Mommy doesn't want me to do this either so I have to be on the lookout.

If I stand on my very tippy toes I can just reach the levers.


Uh oh...busted!

One night after dinner Grandpa put my washcloth on my head. I thought it was very funny. I kept pulling it off and putting it back on. I had a very clean head after that.

No comments: