On Friday I get to see Janeen again because she and her Mommy, Michelle, are going to babysit me. This summer Janeen is going to take a babysitting class and then she will get to babysit me all by herself. That will be a lot of fun! I just love Janeen.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Janeen
A week or so ago Mommy, Daddy and I went to see one of my good friends play soccer. Her name is Janeen and she is a very good soccer player. And she is so pretty. And she is super nice to me. We have been lucky enough to see Janeen and her family a couple times in past week and I just love it when she holds me and talks to me and plays with me.
On Friday I get to see Janeen again because she and her Mommy, Michelle, are going to babysit me. This summer Janeen is going to take a babysitting class and then she will get to babysit me all by herself. That will be a lot of fun! I just love Janeen.
On Friday I get to see Janeen again because she and her Mommy, Michelle, are going to babysit me. This summer Janeen is going to take a babysitting class and then she will get to babysit me all by herself. That will be a lot of fun! I just love Janeen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank You!I love being with you too Cameron!I cant wait to babysitt you all by byself!Looking Forward to it!
Post a Comment