Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On Sunday our church had an Easter Egg Hunt. Now I'm not sure what Easter is, but it was fun to dress up.

Here I am getting ready to go.

Here I am pointing to my nose. Mommy says I am SO smart (don't tell her that I have no clue what I was doing).

This photo was taken after I searched and found four pretty eggs.


It was so much fun to look at all the big kids who were there. They found eggs too!



This big bunny was there. He must be important because everyone was taking their picture with him. I was more interested in the grass and leaves on the ground.



Here is what was inside the eggs I found. Mommy says I am too little to eat candy and she gave up sweets for Lent, so Daddy got all of these goodies.

No comments: