Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wheeeee!

Today Mommy surprised me! It was such a beautiful day that we took a walk after lunch. We walked to the playground that we went by many times last fall when I was just a tiny baby. But this time instead of walking past we went in! Mommy said I was big enough to ride in the tiny swings. I couldn't believe it! {and neither could Mommy} Those swings that were SO big just a few short months ago are now the perfect size for a big boy like me.
I had a pretty good time even though the sun was in my eyes and the breeze made my eyes water. We met a big girl there who was almost 2. She was swinging with her Daddy. She was very smart. She showed us how she can count to three!
I can't wait to go back to that playground again soon. Maybe we'll take Daddy along next time so he can see how much fun it is to swing!
















3 comments:

Gramma and Grampa Yerk said...

you are a lucky boy, the weather will be getting warmer, and your mom will be taking you to the park alot. It's a good thing you like the swings, wait til you can walk and climb on the bars. You can really work on those muscles then. Love Gramma Y.:)

Lisa said...

ohmygoodness! you look like SUCH a big boy in that swing!

and mom has MAD photog skills. those shots are awesome. auntie anna might have a milwaukee apprentice on her hands.

MN Grandma said...

Cameron.. You are getting soooo big. Swinging in the park and two teeth! You are such a big boy! When MN Grandma and Grandpa come to visit, you will have lots to show us. Love and Kisses. See you soon.