Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teething Fun

This week I am working on getting my first two top teeth. It is not fun. Mommy is working very hard to help keep me comfortable and happy. Today she pulled out some plastic containers and spoons for me to play with. They were a big hit and a good distraction from the pain in my mouth.





As you can see, I am now much more fond of the kitchen "toys" than I am of my own toys. "Figures," Mommys says.


Mommy and Daddy and I are a little sad this week. My Grandma and Grandpa from Minnesota were supposed to come visit us for the weekend. My Grandpa hurt his leg and can't ride too far in the car, so they aren't going to make it. We will miss them and hope to see them very soon!

2 comments:

Erica, Jeramy, and Micah said...

Micah agrees with you on the plastic bowls (and he told me to tell you to ask your mommy to get the pots and pans out, too!) So much more fun than real toys! Cameron, you are looking so big and cute! We can't wait to meet you someday in person!

MN Grandma said...

Cameron, you have discovered the greatest toys and they were in Mommy's kitchen the whole time. When you come to see Grandma and Grandpa I bet we can find some great things too.
Grandpa thanks you for his get well wish. Grandpa is just like you now, he can stand but can't walk. :):)
Hope to see you soon,
Love Grandma and Grandpa