Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A big boy!


If you look very closely (my bottom right) you can see where my first tooth is starting to pop through. I have not enjoyed this whole teething experience. I have had a fever, have not been able to sleep at night and am not very interested in eating. Mommy and Daddy have tried many things to make me feel better, but they are running out of tricks. Luckily, things seem to be getting a little better. We all got a full night's sleep last night and I have been eating better today. Mommy and Daddy think I am working on three other teeth at the same time which makes us all a little worried. I'll keep you posted on their progress!

1 comment:

DizzyG said...

don't worry, it gets better! Jaxon still had a fever and would get rosey cheeks but didn't seem to care after the first few. He became a bit of a Popsicle fiend though.
Pass to Dave: Thanks for making everything clear again!