Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rollie Pollie

I have become quite good at rolling myself over. In fact, this is how Mommy and Daddy found me in bed the other morning.
Today I rolled myself from my tummy, to back, to tummy again right in a row! It was fun to be able to travel that way. And I love it when Mommy and Daddy cheer for me. It is so easy to please them!

1 comment:

Gramma and Grampa Yerk said...

Cameron, You sure are learning alot of new things. I hope you don't take any advice from Seth concerning exiting the crib. He landed on his head on the hardwood floor and has a big bump on his head. Tell your mom to lower the mattress before you get any big ideas. I bet your dad liked the cookies you made. Keep sending new pictures, Grampa and I love seeing your new moves. Love Gramma Y.:)