On Wednesday, Mommy and I met our friends Maryke and Luka at the Art Museum. We walked around and looked at fancy pictures and sculptures. Then, we took a little break in the cafe. Here Luka and I are chatting about our favorite art pieces.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Playing with Friends
This week I have had fun playing with friends! On Tuesday, Mommy and I went to visit her friend Jen. I met a new friend, Brooklyn, at her house. Brooklyn is a tiny baby-only 3 weeks old! I can tell that we will be good friends once she is a little bigger. Mommy is afraid that I would squish her now if we tried to play together since I am such a big boy.

On Wednesday, Mommy and I met our friends Maryke and Luka at the Art Museum. We walked around and looked at fancy pictures and sculptures. Then, we took a little break in the cafe. Here Luka and I are chatting about our favorite art pieces.
On Wednesday, Mommy and I met our friends Maryke and Luka at the Art Museum. We walked around and looked at fancy pictures and sculptures. Then, we took a little break in the cafe. Here Luka and I are chatting about our favorite art pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment