Grandma got to see what it's like to feed a picky eater. Even though I played around and acted extra cute for her, she did a very good job making sure I ate my lunch.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa's Visit
My Grandma and Grandpa Waterfill came all the way from Minnesota to visit me last weekend. I was playing with them one morning when somehow I ended up in a bowl! Everyone thought it was pretty funny and I kind of liked being in the bowl.

Grandma got to see what it's like to feed a picky eater. Even though I played around and acted extra cute for her, she did a very good job making sure I ate my lunch.
Grandma got to see what it's like to feed a picky eater. Even though I played around and acted extra cute for her, she did a very good job making sure I ate my lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment