This weekend we went to Illinois for Aunt Kelly's 30th birthday party. Seth and I stayed home with a babysitter while the grownups went to have fun.
Here's Grampa bowling on the Wii. The grownups also played Guitar Hero and danced to Uncle John's music. They had a lot of fun. I was sleeping when they got home.

The next morning I woke up and we were still at Seth's house! It was so fun to have a sleepover with him and to play with him.
I took a little morning nap on the couch before we left to meet everyone for lunch.
Here I am having a great conversation with Grampa. We always have fun together!
1 comment:
We had lots of fun with you Cam! It was nice waking up (even after just a few hours of sleep) and having you and your mommy and daddy here. Seth enjoyed having his cousin here to play with.
Post a Comment