Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ready for winter!

I'm not sure what winter is...

but, Mommy has me all ready for it with a hat, mittens and the Bundle Me in my car seat. I am nice and cozy wherever we go!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your Aunt Kelly must be a real dummy since she can't figure out the Bundle Me. Maybe your Mommy can help! :)

You look so cute! I can't wait to see you again! This time I WILL NOT be sick and can play with you!

Gramma and Grampa Yerk said...

Cameron, you sure look handsome in your hat and mittens. When we get snow, we'll have to take you out to make a snowman and a snow angel. Keep nice and warm. We'll see you soon. hugs and kisses. Gramma Y

Kelly said...

Ok, I'm not a dork anymore, we figured out the Bundle Me in like 5 seconds last night. I think I was making it harder that it was (obviously)!