Monday, October 6, 2008
2 months
I turned two months old on October 5th. Mommy & Daddy had to take me to the doctor for a checkup and shots. I am now 24 1/2 inches long and weigh 11 pounds 5 ounces.
I wasn't too sure about those shots at first...
but after screaming for only a minute, I fell asleep.
Now that I'm two months old, Mommy & Daddy told me that I'm old enough to understand the agony of being a Cubs fan. They say it's better I learn now because I am in for a lifetime of frustration. They also taught me a saying, "There's always next year!"
Until next year comes I will just work on growing up. Right now I'm learning to suck on my fingers. That is much more important than some dumb, old baseball team anyways. argh. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
As your Auntie, I feel it's only fair to tell you that there ARE other baseball teams to cheer for. After all, you live near Milwaukee, and could really turn out to be a Brewers fan. Although they didn't make it much farther than the Cubs this year, they are a fun team to watch.
By the way, Happy 2 Month Birthday! Oh! And way to be brave on the shots!
See you soon!
~Auntie Lisa
Hey Cameron,
Lisa makes an excellent point. There IS a team nearby that also made the playoffs this year, and they WON a game. Also, rather than a whole metropolis full of angry fans, here in Milwaukee, everyone is super appreciative of the accomplishments of the team this year. Why, you ask? Well, our local baseball team doesn't have gazillions of dollars, so they have to work really hard to make it to the playoffs. That's the kind of work ethic that will suit you well in the future.
Oh... and you can look beyond baseball. There's a pro football team nearby that has won more championships than any other team in the NFL ever!!! AND they're publicly owned, so it's yet another great example of a team without some greedy, meddling owner.
Happy 2 month birthday!!!
Cameron,
Paul makes several valid points here. You would be wise to listen to him. It's all about being green (and gold) and local for your generation, little man!
Hmmm...maybe I'll find a CHEESEHEAD for you to wear.
~AL
I may have to get a court mandated order for you two to stay at least 100 yards away from my son. I always thought you would both be very positive influences on Cameron...now I'm not so sure.
I think we're just trying to show Cameron that he gets to make choices for himself in life. He doesn't have to cheer for the same sports teams as his parents if he doesn't want to.
It's like a whole life lesson about Free Will!!! :)
Cameron don't listen to those wisconSIN people. They will want u to play in the band in madison next. A team with a clown called bernie and another team having its fans wearing cheese on their head really says alot for wisconsin sports teams. Keep wearing the blue and when u can u will pick your own team. Grandpa
Post a Comment